Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1 card, 3 challenges


I'm entering this card in an Ippity challenge that calls for bling, a Unity challenge (must use green, pink, and off white), and this week's CropChocolate challenge.

The CC challenge rules read: Create a project using the following recipe: Spring themed. Must contain 3 folds somewhere. Use 2 DIFFERENT paper lines.  I used the pretty poppy stamp from the April Unity stamp of the month kit, colored it with 3 different inks and a blending pen.  The paper lines I used are all by My Mind's Eye.  They are Quite Contrary, Lost and Found - Market Street 6x6 pad, and Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink.  For the folds, I used folded and stitched ribbon.  The bling is from my stash.   I cut the large frame shape using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, and cut the small intricate shape with Spellbinders.  The sentiment is a CTMH stamp.  I hope you enjoy my card.

2 comments: