Monday, March 25, 2013

A card and a winner. Is it YOU?

Happy Monday, everyone!  Here we are at the start of Holy Week.  For those of you involved in a church, it's a busy week.  Last week (or is it last month) was busy rehearsing with the choir for the Palm Sunday services.  This week, rehearsal's continue with the choirs, the trumpeters, the youth groups, then add in Maundy Thursday services, Good Friday services, & the 3 Easter services.  And, my 40 hour work week.  Yes, it's Holy week, all right.

But, I had a little time to get crafty yesterday afternoon after church, and I made a couple things, including this Easter card for a friend.


I made it for a couple challenges.  The cropchocolate.com challenge this week requires the participant to make a homemade flower.  I used a circle punch for a base, then layered hearts from 2 different heart punches on top of the circle. I'll list the other challenges at the end of this post so I can list the winner of my Stickle give away.

I used random.org to choose the winner.  Denise P, from the All That Stickles blog was chosen!  Congratulations, Denise P!  And, yes, that darling little duck is a Unity stamp.  I'll send you some Stickles, a 6x6 paper pad, a Unity stamp to help build up your collection and some more bling that I know I've got in my stash. Send me your address, Denise, and I'll get your goodies heading your way.

Now, for the challenges I'm entering this in:

Crafty Creations Challenges -- embossing
Creative Inspirations Paints -- anything goes
Oozak's Anything Goes with Spring
Really Reasonable Ribbon -- flowers and ribbon challenge (#68)
Ribbon Carousel's Spring is in the Air challenge
Raisin Boat's Spring/Easter challenge

Come back tomorrow, if you can.  I have a really fun layout that will also be on The Crop at cropchocolate.com.  It's nature based.  I raided my backyard for this one!

5 comments:

  1. Great card Julie!!!
    Sounds like a busy week for you! Me, too, as we're also celebrating Holy Week and all the extras that it involves--oh, and to add in the mix? We're moving this coming week, so it's pretty busy for us too.!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the win and good luck in your challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute bunny! Love the red heart on his foot. Great papers, too. So glad you linked up with us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bunny! Sweet Easter card, thanks for playing along with Oozak's Spring challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little Bunny and card. Thanks for joining us at the Raisin Boat Challenge.

    ReplyDelete