Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hoppy Easter

It's snowing -- AGAIN! -- here in Wisconsin as I write this post. I need to go shovel as soon as I post this.  Weird, right?  Well. think spring!  Hoppy Easter!  I made these treat boxes using my favorite 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon.  I wasn't much of a bow tie-er (somehow I don't think that's spelled right) until I discovered this ribbon.  It's no-fail, I swear.  LOVE this stuff!

I used my Silhouette to cut the shape, glued them together, and added 3 Girl Jam ribbon from the Pink & White bundle because the colors matched the Echo Park cardstock so perfectly.  Then, I drove all over this small town looking for Cadbury eggs to put in them. I could not find them anywhere in town, so I settled for a substitute.  Oh well.  Sammy thought these were just fine...


Is it the smell of chocolate? or rabbit?  Something caught his attention!  Thanks for checking out my latest creations!  Hoppy Easter and keep thinking spring!  Let me know if it's still snowing where you live.

I also wanted to let you know that I have a give-away going.  I'm guest designing today on the All That Stickles blog.  To be eligible for the blog candy, follow my blog if you don't already, leave me a comment, and I'd love it if you'd check out my tutorial there and my other post today.  I'll choose the winner early next week.

I'm linking this up to Cameo Creations Easter Challenge.

Don't forget the All About the Green plus Ribbon Challenge going on until March 28th on the 3 Girl Jam Challenge blog!

7 comments:

  1. These are darling, Julie! Your pooch is adorable too... candy is so hard to resist! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic, Julie! Such a fun shape, and that ribbon really is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Perfect little treat holders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love these!! So super adorable! I want those little bunnies! :) What did you fill them with?
    Hugs,
    Georgi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet gift bags! The smell of chocolate would get my attention too ;)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cameo Creations

    Lots of love,
    Shorty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute boxes and I love the photo bombing by your dog, lol. Silly puppy!

    Thanks for joining us in the Cameo Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute boxes! Is he your puppy? cute! mine use to climb to unexplainable places to grab chocolate!
    TFS and entering over at http://cameocreationschallenge.blogspot.com/
    Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete