Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge Design Team Try Out

There's a new Challenge blog in town, and I want to be on their design team.  You can check them out here!  Several of my friends are hoping to make the team, and it would be fun to serve on this new challenge blog together.  I love a good challenge.  Just ask my crafty friends at Cropchocolate.com.  We've been having weekly challenges there for 53 weeks now.  I've completed all 53 of them.  I'm ready for the Sister Act challenge blog! Yes, I am!

Now, for my top 3 cards, in no particular order:

 
This first card uses Fancy Pants Blissful Blizzard 12x12 papers, and Unity's Itty Bitty stamp, Bernie the Owl.  The word bubble is by Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment is part of the Unity Itty Bitty. Bernie is colored with Copic markers.
 
 
This tulip card uses Crate Paper's, Fourteen 6x6 papers, Unity's Tulips And Daisies stamp set, a Close To My Heart stamp set, You Rock, and Really Reasonable ribbon. Bling is also CTMH. I painted the tulips with watercolor paints.
 

The final card is cut out on the Silhouette Cameo.  All stamps are Unity.  The butterfly is Making Memories.  Button is from my stash.  Ribbon is 3 Girl Jam. The flowers are colored with Copic markers.

I love challenges, have an active blog, and would love a chance to make Sister Act Challenge blog a success.

9 comments:

  1. Look at you rockin' the top three! I've got my fingers crossed, my crafty sister! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best Julie! :) i may try for it too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked some great cards!! It would be fun to start on a team with friends!! Goodluck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card choices! Thanks for applying and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices, Julie -- and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bernie the owl is soooo stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous trio of cards! Fingers crossed for you making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card selection! Thank you for submitting!

    ReplyDelete