Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sneak peek for The Alley Way Stamps, 3Girl Jam cross promotional mini hop

Happy Thursday, blog friends!  I'm featured on the 3 Girl Jam challenge blog today, sneaking a peek for the upcoming blog hop with the Alley Way Stamps and 3 Girl Jam.  This is the first time I've participated in a cross -promotional hop, so it is super exciting for me! 

We were given a picture to use for inspiration and here it is!

Well, I have to tell you.  I studied and studied, and studied that thing.  With the stamp set I was given for the challenge, I was stumped.  I'm using the very fun TAWS set, "Phraseology".  It looks like this:
 
Here's the card I came up with:
 
I stamped the Phraseology stamp on the background, and circled all the 'u's.  Then, I stacked the hearts, like the pillows in the inspiration photo.  I also used some of the colors in the phots.  The card uses a Kraft cardstock base.  3 Girl Jam Holly Berry crinkle ribbon and a Vintage Button finish off the card.
 
Come back tomorrow to see what I created for the hop, and to see the other fantastic creations!  You're gonna love it!
 
And, please play along with us, using the linky tool below to link up to the present 3 Girl Jam Challenge using the photo above for inspiration. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty darn cool card, Julie! I would have studied, and studied, and studied some more, and probably would not have come up a cool card like yours! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Julie! I love that you circled all the U's! " U " did a fab job on this creation!

    ReplyDelete