Saturday, April 6, 2013

Life is Good!

I've known it for several weeks now, but today is the day that I can finally spill the beans, or in this case, let the Stickles out of the bottle!  I am now on the All That Stickles design team!  Woohoo!  How fun is that?  We have bi-weekly linky parties featuring a Stickles color of the week (currently yellow) with some awesome sponsors and weekly tutorials by the design team members.  We also have an active Facebook page and Pinterest page.  I tell ya, we're a happening team, and I'm very proud to be a part of it all!  In honor of the big announcement, I made this card...


I made this card because, well, life IS good. And being on the All That Stickles design team is one of the things that makes life good for me.  I'm excited about the challenge of taking on a new team and seeing where my crafting will take me next.  A girl has to have bling in her life, so why not Stickles?  In case someone reading this blog is unfamiliar with Stickles, it is glitter glue.  I believe there are over 50 colors, with some new ones just being introduced.  I've never been a fan of glitter -- it's way to messy, but Stickles glitter glue -- I love this stuff!  It's the finishing touch many a project needs.  Oh yeah!  Here's a close up so you can really see the sparkle.  I used both Yellow Stickles and Turquoise Stickles on this card.


And here's the rest of the supplies I used:  Fancy Pants Hopscotch 12x12 papers, sky card stock -- Close to My Heart, a Wild Rose Studio, Milton and Co stamp for the main design.  Sentiment stamp is Close To My Heart. Yellow Stickles, Turquoise Stickles, corner rounder to make the scallop border, corner edger, daffodil 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon, Studio Calico Mister Huey's color mist in Opaque White.  Copic markers in the following colors: E30, E31, E33, E35, E55, E57, E59, Y00, Y02, Y06, B00, B02, B05.

I'm excited about my term on this design team!  I'll have a tutorial on the All That Stickles blog on Tuesday, April 9.  I'd be honored if you'd check out what I have to show you about embossing and Stickling.  They're a great combination!  See you then!  And, of course, join the current yellow linky party.  It's fun and there are some great prizes to win!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Julie! Super cute card to go with your news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is GOOD! I'm so happy to be on the ATS and the CC Design teams with you! I'm so happy that you are my friend. Love you, dear girl! And seriously your little doggie with the balloons is SO freakin' cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Julie!! wow. this is big news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!1What a great team to be on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Such a cute card. I love stickles!!

    ReplyDelete