Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bee Happy Box

I must Bee a little Bee obsessed lately.  Both yesterday's post and today's post have a bee theme.  I didn't even realize it until I started this.  I made the projects quite a few days apart from each other, not realizing that they'd be viewed back-to-back by my faithful followers.  Oh well.  Bee happy I have followers, right?  And, bee-lieve me, I AM!
 
I'm posting today for Get Inky! Stamps.  This project is on their blog today.  The current challenge on for Get Inky! Stamps found here is "show us your die cuts".  Everyone who enters wins 3 free digi stamps.  It's a great deal! Enter! Here's my inspiration using the Buzzing Bees stamp set.



 This box is from the Silhouette Store.  If you'd like to make it, you can find it here. It's a 3D honeycomb box by Lori Whitlock.  I love her stuff!  I used Close To My Heart Clementine paper on the project.  It took a 12x12 piece. Here's another angle.
 

 
You can see inside the box a little better with this angle.  There's a brad that holds it together.  The bees, sentiment, and fussy cut flowers are all from the Get Inky! Stamps Buzzing Bees set.  It is a HUGE set with many options -- very fun to play with!
 
I'll leave you with one more close up of the bees.
 

 
I love the pouty lips on that one.  So stinkin' cute!
 
The Get Inky! Stamps design team is going to have their first ever blog hop June 1-3, celebrating National Repeat (repeat) {repeat} Day on June 3.  How fun is that?!? Join in on the fun, inspiration, and of COURSE  PRIZES! 
I'm entering this box in the following challenges:
 
Cameo Creations Challenge -- Mother's Day (gift for my mother-in-law)
Silhouette Challenges -- anything goes 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so great I love the honeycomb top, what a cute box
    you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute & Fun!! love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete