Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm not much of a DaNCeR!

Happy Saturday, everyone! It's time for some mid-term mojo over on the All That Stickles blog. Our linky party going on right now is any color of Distress Stickles.  I made a card with a digi image and sentiment from our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps.
 

Yeah, they got their dancing shoes on, alright!  I used two colors of Distress Stickles on this card -- Worn Lipstick and Bundled Sage.

I colored the dancers with Copic markers, and highlighted some of the sentiment with Copics, too.   Designer papers are a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad, Ooh, La La, that seemed perfect for dancing girls. The chipboard heart is from Close To My Heart, and it is covered with Bundled Sage distress Stickles.  I used a Spellbinders label die -- wonky rectangles, on this, also.

Check out the other projects from the design team, then dance like no one is watching -- it's good for you!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Craft Lovin' Challenge Blog -- anything goes
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday Linky Party -- anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge -- anything goes
AUD Sentiments Challenge -- anything goes



6 comments:

  1. This is too darn cute!!! I had to laugh when I saw your post title and then the card! I knew it was something really good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the image - great choice! Just dance....put on your shoes and dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have used colour in your creation. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete