Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm Still DanCiNg! With All That Stickles!

If you are looking for the Joy's Life red, white, and blue Blog Hop, please click here!

It's time for some mid-term inspiration on the All That Stickles blog. We're currently linking up Firefly Stickles and it's a great color for summer -- bright and (of course) sparkly.
I have a fun, somewhat sassy card to share with you today.  It's a perfect match for Firefly Stickles!
 
 
Isn't she fun? I used the sentiment from one of our June sponsors, Bugaboo Stamps.  The girl is a Unity Fashionista stamp, Claire.  I used just the bottom portion of the stamp for this card.  I colored her with Copic markers.  The fringe of her skirt and her shoes use the Firefly Stickles.
Papers are My Mind's Eye Meadowlark 6x6 papers. Bling is Close To My Heart. I so enjoyed making this card.  Come link up your Firefly Stickles creations with us.  You have until July 5th.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love the sentiment.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an absolutely awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete