Saturday, August 3, 2013

Friends OWLways for Joy's Life design team

Is it Saturday already? Why is it when you're on vacation the week flies by?  Life! It's hard to explain sometimes.
We're having a 'friend shaped' theme on the Joy's Life design team blog this week.  I like all things owls, so decided to make an owl shaped card for my project:
 


 
I purchased this owl file from The Cutting Café. It worked perfectly for the Joy's Life stamp!  I used the Joy's Life stamp set "Punny Animals", available, along with many other fun sets, in the Joy's Life store.
 
 
My Mind's Eye Indie Chic 6x6 papers were used for this card. I hope you enjoyed it!  Check out the rest of the design team projects each day on the Joy's Life design team blog.
 
 


6 comments:

  1. He's adorable! great job, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This owl is gorgeous, love the papers. Thanks for stopping by today and following. Following you right back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable shape card!! Love the colors and layers. Great card Ms Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo's a cutey? This owl! I love the papers and the sentiment! TFS!

    ReplyDelete