Monday, October 14, 2013

Best Witches -- for Joy's Life

It's a scary week this week with the Joy's Life design team.  We're creating witches, ghosts, and monsters.  Yeah, we're in full Halloween mode!
I found an adorable witches hat card I wanted to try, and I'm pleased with how it turned out.  What do you think?
 
 
The sentiment is from the Joy's Life "Halloween Puns" stamp set. I cut the hat out on my Silhouette, using an SVG witch hat file from The Cutting Café. The spider is from The Silhouette  Online Store.
The woven bow is from 3 Girl JAM. I combined Harvest orange and Tuxedo black ribbons together to form the bow. Papers are all from Close To My Heart.
I hope you enjoyed today's "scary" creation!


4 comments:

  1. julie this is the cutest darn witchy hat ever....your so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Julie!
    love that hanging spider! eek!
    I always want to make a hat but never think of it until I see someone else make one. lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love that little spider hanging down from the hat!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete