Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's a Fall Feeling Bag for 3 Girl JAM

Fall is in the air -- trees are turning, nights are getting cooler, and the days are getting shorter.  I thought I would honor the season with a Fall-themed project for 3 Girl JAM today.
I love the Cotton Muslin bags from 3 Girl JAM.  They are easy to decorate and come in a variety of sizes.  The bag I used today is a 5x7 Muslin bag.

I used the Close To My Heart September Stamp of the Month: Poster Tidings.  I used two different colors of CTMH pigment ink on this, blending them on some of the words.  I was trying for a true Fall feel.  I took out the drawstring that came with the bag and threaded in a piece of 3 Girl JAM Harvest Orange ribbon from the Harvest Bundle.  There are so many colors of ribbon, you can match just about any ink.  This matched the CTMH Sunset and New England Ivy inks perfectly.
Here's the other side of the bag:
 
 
I used CTMH Cocoa and Sunset pigment inks on this side of the bag, and again, you can see the 3 Girl JAM Harvest Orange ribbon threaded through the top.
I think this will make a wonderful gift for the Thanksgiving holiday -- or any Fall occasion.
Thanks for visiting!  I'll be back tomorrow with a digi card,for 3 Girl JAM, a Halloween card for Joy's Life, and a thank you card for Unity Friends With Flair.  Please come back!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp! Love this little bag, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I have the bags and the stamp. Think I'll give it a try. I like that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete