Friday, October 18, 2013

Wart's Up?

Hello, crafty friends! There's a new challenge starting today on the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog.  Use anything Halloween, plus ribbon.  I've been enjoying the witches hat shaped card file from The Cutting Café, so I decided to make another one of those for the challenge.
 
 
Isn't it just the cutest? I love that sentiment! It's from the Joy's Life Halloween Puns Stamp Set, found in her store.  The papers are some retired ones from Close To My Heart.
The ribbon, is, of course, from 3 Girl JAM.  I used both Harvest Orange (Harvest Bundle) and Tuxedo (Celebrations Bundle).  The spider and bats are found in the Silhouette Online Store.
I hope you enjoyed today's shaped card.  Make your own Halloween project, add some ribbon, and join the challenge at 3 Girl JAM Challenges.


2 comments:

  1. Wart's happening my friend! This is so adorable, Julie! Too cute and what a way to kick off a new 3GJ challenge. I also wanted to thank you for your comments and congratulations on my step card post. I'm excited and happy to be your crafty friend! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and clever shaped card. I find them hard to make for some reason.

    ReplyDelete