Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ballgame?

We're into March, the days are getting longer, but the warmth hasn't made it to Northern Wisconsin yet.  I'm going to try to bring a little on with the card I made today for The Cutting Cafe.  
This week's theme is:

 BASEBALL AND BAT SHAPED CARD SET.....TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE

GOLF WORD SHAPED CARD...TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE

IT'S BOWLING TIME..TEMPLATE - PRINTABLE STAMP SET

FOOTBALL SHAPED CARD...TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE


Here's what I created:


I used a few Cutting Cafe files on this card --

The polka dot paper in the background is from Pebbles basics.  All other paper is from Close To My Heart. The twine is Timeless Twine in Bubblegum Pink and Aqua Blue. I stamped the sentiment using a retired set from CTMH.
Just like every week, if you comment on The Cutting Cafe blog on Thursday, you can win any 3 sets from the store of your choice.
Now, if we could just get some warmer weather....

Please come back Friday for "Julie's 2nd Blogoversary Blog Hop".  I'm celebrating 2 years of blogging, hopping with some of the friends I've made through my blog.
There's lots of prizes to win throughout the hop -- including 3 sets from The Cutting Cafe!  Plus LOTS more!  March 7-9!

4 comments:

  1. man oh man, this is one cute card...love all the different sets you used....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is more spring like than baseball and green grass! Love this tribute to the warmer season, Julie…keeping my fingers crossed for warmer weather as we head into daylight savings time this weekend and the days are even LONGER! Great card my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect description of Spring!! Love your creative use for the ball and bat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute spring card you created with all the die-cuts!!

    ReplyDelete