Saturday, May 17, 2014

Isn't She Lovely? For Fitztown's Feminine Challenge

Are you looking for the Timeless Twine Photo Fun Challenge?  Click HERE, please!
If you're looking for the DigiStamps4Joy new release post, please click HERE:
Happy Sunday, everyone!  This is my second time guest designing for Fitztown, and I'm having sooo much fun!  I particularly liked the image I was given to color for today's feminine challenge.  Coloring her hair was the best!


I used Fitztown Cameo 18 on this card.  And, as the title of this post says, Isn't she lovely?
The frills easel card is an SVG file from My Scrap Chick. I thought the card showcased the beautiful Fitztown Cameo image well. 
Designer papers are by My Mind's Eye.  The lace flower is a no-sew rosette made with 3 Girl JAM lace from the Distressed Lace Bundle.  The bling button is from Close To My Heart
Next Monday, Memorial Day (May 26), I'm hopping with the talented Fitztown design team.  We're celebrating!  It will be 52 weeks of challenges on the Fitztown Challenge blog.  And, it will be quite a celebration -- great inspiration from the team, and prizes to be won from those hopping along.  Please join us!

2 comments:

  1. OH my. The cameo is gorgeous. The card is just perfect. How lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is exquisite, Julie. Wonderful job on coloring her and that lace embellishment is perfect with the cameo style of this card. Another beauty!

    ReplyDelete