Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Raining Happy -- for My Scrap Chick

I'm posting today for My Scrap Chick.  When deciding on my project, I was affected by the weather.  We've been having an unusually rainy spring, so this darling Tiddly Inks cutting file from My Scrap Chick really spoke to me.


She's called "Rainy Day Donna".  Isn't she the sweetest?  I used designer papers from My Mind's Eye to make this card. The striped background paper is from Echo Park. 
Here's a close up of Donna and her frogs.  Do you see them both?


I just love those stylin' boots.  I want a pair for myself!
And, here's a close up of the sentiment and darling umbrella:


The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company. The triangle embellishments are from Close To My Heart, as is the colored card stock.  I used some Viva Decor pearl pens on the frogs.

4 comments:

  1. Happy rain is best, right?! Those little frogs are the cutest! Love the one on the handle..you always incorporate so many details into your designs. This is a great card, hope the sun comes out for you a bit this spring…summer will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the 2 frogs - had to look twice to see the one on the handle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love the frogs, the handle is so cute. I love rain and umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete