Tuesday, July 15, 2014

So Sweet Berries -- for SVG Attic

Hello, and happy Tuesday!  We've had a cool, wet summer here in NW Wisconsin, so strawberry season is going longer than usual this year.  I love berry season!  That was the inspiration behind today's project for SVG Attic.


This shaped card from SVG Attic is called the "Sweet Sentiment Card SVG Collection".
Cards like this are so fun because you can get many different looks depending on the papers you use.  The designer papers on this card are all Echo Park Dots and Stripes. 
I hope you enjoyed this berry sweet card -- gotta go pick berries!

1 comment:

  1. Seems I spend a lot of time back tracking on projects I've missed out on this summer...not loving the fact that I have no computer of my own, Julie...but...I love this SWEET card..makes me think of that fun stamp you sent me in my blog candy package! This cut is adorable and boy do I Love strawberries!

    ReplyDelete