Sunday, October 5, 2014

Life is a Journey for DigiStamps4Joy

It's Sunday, and that means there are new releases at DigiStamps4Joy. Again this Sunday, there are some wonderful new releases that you'll want to check out, and some fantastic projects by the design team.
Here's my CAS card for today:

The digi stamp I used, "I am Lost"was a fun one, with lots of possibilities!
I did some stamping, using a retired stamp set from Close To My Heart, adding in the sentiment and the foot prints.  Papers and embellishments are also from Close To My Heart.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- Oct. Linky Challenge
A Gem of a Challenge -- Clean and Simple


3 comments:

  1. What a fun digital image! Those bootprints are super fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the boot prints, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete