Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Christmas Puppy -- for IDCB

It's Wednesday, and time for a new challenge at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog (IDCB). One of our sponsors this week is Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I can't resist puppy images, so here's what I made with a pre-colored image:


This is "Christmas Bongo" by Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I think he is retired, as I can no longer find him in the shop.  The sentiment is also from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. It is from the Christmas Hugs Sentiment Set.
I cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and used foam tape to give it a bit of a 3D effect.
The designer papers are from Close To My Heart. They are from the Snowhaven Paper Packet. The red shimmer trim is also CTMH. The wood snowflakes are from Studio Calico.
The challenges at IDCB are always anything goes.  Come join us!

2 comments:

  1. Those papers are beautiful and go so well with that cute little image. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie just love this image and you have used fabulous colour's and paper's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete