Wednesday, January 14, 2015

One card design, 2 looks -- for SDS

I'm posting today for Snapdragon Snippets, and I have 2 cards to share with you.  I used the same cutting file.  I wanted to show you what a difference paper choice can make.  


You can find this SDS Heartflake Card in the Silhouette Design Store and in the Snapdragon Snippet Store HERE.
I made the pink/purple version first, cutting it out on my Silhouette Cameo. I wanted it to have a Valentine look.

Then, I made it again, using winter colored papers.


All paper and bling is from Close To My Heart.

Which version is your favorite?


You can find Snapdragon Snippets SVG files the Silhouette Design Store AND the Snapdragon Snippets Store.
Check out the Snapdragon Snippets blog for more great projects and inspiration!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas -- Picture Challenge 

6 comments:

  1. I really like the different versions of this card! I love the winter papers AND the valentine look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! The colors are so gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete