Friday, February 13, 2015

Hmm, Cupcake-- for The East Wind

It's Friday, and New Release day at The East Wind. Today's release is called, "Diva Lisa - Hmmm, Cupcake". Here's what I did with the image:

Makes you crave a cupcake, doesn't it?  I colored Diva Lisa with Copic Markers.  I cut out several layers of papers with Spellbinders dies to build the card.  The base of the card is designer paper from Close To My Heart. The sentiment is a stamp from Close To My Heart
Check out The East Wind Facebook page to see what the other designer did with this New Release! Isn't she great?
I'm entering this card in the Path of Positivity Challenge.  This month, their theme is "laughter".  This image certainly brings out a giggle in me. Birthdays are a reason to celebrate -- to laugh, to enjoy life.  And this image, 'Diva Lisa - Hmmm Cupcake' has captured the ability to enjoy life and laugh at oneself quite well.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Julie! Love how the design and colors make the image pop! What a fab birthday card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw this on instagram first thing this morning... oh my days...so darn cute! love those big eyes! such a cute card, julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is so fun and bright. Lol that cupcake really does look seriously yummy. This is so perfect for our LAUGHTER theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love that bit of frosting on her nose! Very funny card, and thank you for playing and guest designing on the Path of Positivity challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete