Monday, February 23, 2015

I'm a Bird Brain! for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps. This week, our theme is "birthday card."  I always need to add to the birthday card stash, so this is a great challenge!
I used "Bird Dancing" (digi2205) and "Bird Brain" (digi24408) on the outside of this card.
Inside, I used the sentiment, "Bird Day" (digi24407):

I colored "Bird Dancing" with Derwent Inktense pencils and a water brush. The papers and glitter trim on this card are from Close To My Heart. Watercolor paper is by Hero Arts.
Join us this week for our "birthday card" challenge at Eureka Stamps.  I'd LOVE to see what you make!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT diagonal lines on this!! Your bright, wonderful colors are to cute with that pun sentiment. Great card my dear!

    ReplyDelete