Tuesday, February 17, 2015

You are Fabulous! for Amy Doodle's Stamp Co.

It's Tuesday, and I'm posting for Amy Doodle's Stamp Co.  Today is a New Release -- the first Mocktail Girl.  I introduce you to Chante Champagne!

I colored Chante with Copic markers, then cut her out with a Spellbinders label die in 2 sizes.  While she was still in the die, I dabbed several colors of Tim Holtz distress ink around the edges.  The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company.  It is also cut with a Spellbinder die. Designer Papers used are American Crafts Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic, and I Love SCRAP Vivid 05. The corrugated silver paper is from American Crafts. The die cut flower trim is by 3 Girl JAM, and so is the Baby Pink crinkle ribbon. The paper flowers, by Reminisce, started out white.  I inked them with the same Tim Holtz inks I used around the edges of the image. All bling is from Close To My Heart
There will be more Mocktail Girls coming, by Amy Doodle Stamp Co.  Won't they be fun? 

1 comment:

  1. No, girl...YOU are fabulous! Love that hand on the hip action here...so fun. That silver corrugated paper is really neat too.

    ReplyDelete