Monday, April 13, 2015

Bunny and Butterfly -- for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.  This week, our theme is '4-legged Friends'.  I just had to color up this little cutie:
This is a QKR Stampede image (sister company of Eureka Stamps).  It is "Bunny & Butterfly" (digi6805).  I colored the image with Copic markers, then cut it out with a Spellbinders die.
I cut the box out using my Cricut Explore and the Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

5 comments:

  1. What a CUTE Project!! LOVE your coloring too! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Julie I love, love that image and what a gorgeous box you have made such a lovely vibrant pink, fantastic project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. and a real cutie it is! love this chubby, sweet critter, julie! too cute. hope you have a fantastic week my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling little bunny! A very sweet treat!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete