Friday, April 17, 2015

Hold on to Love for The East Wind

There's a new release every Tuesday and Friday at The East Wind.  Wow! That's a lot of new releases!  That's part of what drew me to this company in the first place -- I like all that freshness.  Today's release is so different than any of the other East Wind releases.  It touches something deep within me with it's innocence.

This The East Wind digi is "All You Need Is", and as previously hinted at, it is releasing today in The East Wind Etsy shop.
I colored "All You Need Is" with Copic markers, then used a Spellbinders label die to cut it out.  I mounted that on a metallic silver doily from the Bella Creationz store. The sentiment is computer generated, then cut out on a Lawn Fawn stitched label die.  The designer papers are My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing - Lavender 6x6 pad. The baby pink crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM
Hold on to love.  Really, when it's all said and done, what else is there?  Have a great weekend, everyone!  Check back on Tuesday for another great The East Wind release.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! It's simply beautiful! LOVE that image! :) Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Julie this is gorgeous what a lovely image this is super.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! The image is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is all there is...for sure. Beautiful, beautiful image. I love this.

    ReplyDelete