Friday, May 8, 2015

Friendships are like Gardens -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday (yippee!), which means it's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede challenge blog. This week, our theme is 'Nature'.  Since I absolutely love to color flowers, I took advantage of the opportunity to color yet another one.
I used 2 different QKR Stampede digis on this card -- Apple Blossom (digi16912) and Friendships and Gardens (digi16813).  I colored the Apple Blossom image with Copic markers, then fussy cut it.  It's mounted on designer papers by Prima Marketing -- Yuki for Ruby Violet.  The burlap trim is from Close To My Heart. The bling is from my stash.
Join us this week for our 'Nature' challenge at QKR Stampede.  I'd love to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. Simply Lovely... I Like that burlap banner!!! :) Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sentiment. I like the added texture with the burlap. I like to color flowers too. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The burlap pennant is fab and that sentiment is so true! Love..

    ReplyDelete