Thursday, May 7, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

There's a new team in town, and a new challenge blog soon to appear.  The Morgan Fitzsimons Creative Team is being introduced this month.  Today, I'm showing my first card for this new team. 
This is Flower 6, and will be available soon at Morgan Fitzsimons.com. If this image looks familiar to you, it was previously found at Fitztown.
I colored the image with Copic markers.  I cut the card out on my Cricut, using the Close To My Heart Artfully Sent cartridge. Card stock is also Close To My Heart. The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.
Please join the Morgan's Art World Facebook group to learn more about this beautiful art, and for more great inspiration. 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge -- Flowers
Bitten by the Bug 2 -- Mother's Day

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie love how you have coloured that Rose, the colours and design are top notch
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Julie fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo Pretty!!! LOVE how your flower looks!! Beautiful! :) Have a great Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the flowers and that wonderful card base! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Mother's Day Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girlie this is lovely!! The pink/green combo is so lovely. I'm on vacation this weekend but wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope your weekend is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I like how you integrated images with Cricut cuts - very unique. Happy Mother's Day and thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so pretty with the rose border cut and the coloring on your rose image. The crinkle ribbon really tops it off. Beautiful Mother's Day card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete