Monday, May 25, 2015

Just For You - and Not Just Cards

Looking for the Colors of Summer Blog Hop?  Please click HERE!
Happy Memorial Day (U.S. friends)!  I hope you find time to remember those who have given so much to protect our freedom. I will be part of a Memorial Day program put on by the VFWA at our nursing home this afternoon, paying tribute.
I'm posting today for Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.  Of course, I've got a project that's not a card.  It's only right, right?
Our sponsor this time is Robyn's Fetish, and I used a beautiful image from her:

I colored this Sunflower 2 digital image using Copic markers.

I used a Spellbinders die in 2 sizes to cut out the image and layer it. I stamped the sentiment, using a retired Close to My Heart stamp set.   I attached it to a treat bag from Close To My Heart
I hope you join us at Not Just Cards. The challenge will last for 2 weeks.  We have great sponsors, and cards are welcome!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Great Project! LOVE the sun flower! :) Have a Wonderful Day!!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IDEA! Cute Treat.. Thanxx For Playing With Us At Robyn's Fetish .. Good luck
    Sherry @ RF -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers...my favorite!! Love this girlie. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete