Friday, September 4, 2015

Beautiful like me -- for The East Wind

It's Friday, and that means there is a New Release at The East Wind today.  This is ALWAYS a good thing!  This month's releases are all so fantastic! It's going to be a particularly exciting month!  Today's release is called "Her Story".  Here she is...



I colored "Her Story" with Copic markers.  The sentiment was found at Pixel Scrapper. It is by Marisa Lerin.  I used Spellbinders dies to cut out both the image and the sentiment.  The card shape was cut out on the Cricut Explore. Papers and glitter trim are from Close To My Heart.

Come check out The East Wind's Facebook page to see what other designers have done with this image, plus there are contests, tons of inspiration, chances to chat with Unky herself, and lots of fun!

I'd love it if you would follow me on Instagram.

1 comment: