Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Cool Chick -- for DigiStamps4Joy

It's September 1, and time for a new challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  Our challenges are monthly, with a twist.  This month's twist is, "Girly Girl".



This delightful diva is DigiStamps4Joy digi is Funky Kate.  I colored her with Copic markers. 

The tag and sentiment dies are from Craftin' Desert Divas.  The background die is from Paper Wishes.  Papers are from Close To My Heart.  Feathers -- from stash.  I used my We R Memory Keepers Scallop Corner Chomper on this, too.  The sentiment is a stamp from My Pink Stamper.

Join us this month for our ATG + optional Girly Girl challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafting From the Heart -- Always ATG
Craft Your Passion -- ATG
D.L. Art -- Sept. Linky Party

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the pink and green and the lush feathers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie sure is cute and funky. I love the feathers and lattice. Thank you for joining the DL.ART September Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the feather element and the colored image is amazing.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY SEPT LInky CHallenge - your creative art is lovely - Cool Chick for sure- and we hope to see you again! Have a blessed week! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete