Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fairy Dust and a New Challenge Blog!

Mark your calendars!  Some of the cutest stamps ever are now part of one of the funnest challenge blogs ever!  Starting today, the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog is underway.  Woohoo!  Each challenge will last 2 weeks.  They are Anything Goes with a Twist.  Of course, if you use a Julia Spiri image, and you win, your prize is even better! And why wouldn't you want to use a Julia Spiri image?  They are so. darn. adorable!




This challenge, the theme is "Something New".  Well, that's easy enough.  I used a new digi.  This is 'My Little Fairy'.  There's also some new things I tried with my coloring:  there's a new hair combination, new color combo on the wings, and a new eye color blend.  This is also my first official project on this new design team.  Lots of 'new' going on here!

I hope you can join us this next 2 weeks at the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog for our 'Something New' challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Unicorn Challenge -- Mythical and Magical
Lunagirl Moonbeams Challenge -- Mermaids and Fairies

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Adorable and beautiful!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS, Julie! Love, love, love her gorgeous hair!
    Have a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Julie! Fabulous Colouring. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet ~ beautiful job on the coloring! Thanks for sharing her in my Fairies & Mermaids challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Unicorn Challenge Blog this month. Hugs Traci DT xx
    Visit me at http://craftycrested.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and that image is so sweet!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete