Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Heartfelt Thanks -- for Snapdragon Snippets

Julie here today from Muddy Paws and Inky Fingers. This is my last post for Snapdragon Snippets.  My second term with SDS ends today, and I decided not to stay on.  I've been with SDS and the sister team, SVG Attic for nearly 2 years now.  I've thoroughly enjoyed the ride!  For my final post, I've made 2 cards.  Both of them come straight from the heart:


This thank you card can be found in the Snapdragon Snippets Store.  It's the Acorn Window Elements A6 Card.  I used papers from Close To My Heart to give it an Autumn feel, since this is the first full day of Autumn.

The second card - 

This SDS Heart Card Kit can be found in the Silhouette Design Store. The sentiment is a stamp from Craftin' Desert Divas Simply Said set. Papers are from Close To My Heart.

I want to thank you, my readers, all my team mates at Snapdragon Snippets, my team leader Gaby, and of course the company owners Mike and Kenzie for the wonderful experience I have had while being on this team.  As this card says -- heartfelt thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Both of the cards as well as all of the projects that you created have been AMAZING!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful pieces. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete