Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I Ruff You! -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog. This week, our theme is a color combination.  

                                        

Here's what I did with this challenge:


        
This Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp is  "My Best Friend".  I colored the stamp with Copic markers.  Papers are from Close To My Heart.  The ribbon and sentiment stamp have been in my stash for a long time.

I hope you join us this week (and every week) at Crafty Sentiments.  We have great challenges and even better prizes!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
AUD Sentiments -- ATG with a Sentiment
Crafting From the Heart -- ATG
Craft Your Passion -- ATG
Without Words - For the Boys

5 comments:

  1. Cute image and great choice of papers. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love your coloring.....he's so dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!! Love your coloring and fun angles. PS...love the new blog background too! *new to me anyway* Your blog looks very fresh. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a fun card! I love the sweet image. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete