Monday, September 7, 2015

Just for You -- and Path of Positivity

It's the first Monday of the month, so it's time for a new challenge at Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is "Dedication."  Our wonderful sponsor this month is Sparkle N Sprinkle


Dedication -- the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose.  "his dedication to his duties"

When I think of Dedication, this comes to mind:



Few things are as dedicated and determined as a butterfly.  How can they migrate hundreds of miles when they are so delicate without being very dedicated to survival?  To me, a butterfly is the very definition of dedication.

This Sparkle N Sprinkle image is called "Nature's Butterfly." I colored it with Copic markers.  I used a Lifestyle Crafts circle die near the top of the card, and a Craftin' Desert Divas die for the sentiment.

I hope you join us this month at Path of Positivity Challenge blog for our Dedication theme.  I'd love to see your interpretation, and your creation. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Kitty Bee Designs: Aloha Friday Challenges -- In the Sky

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card; the shading of the butterfly is so pretty. I have always been amazed by their metamorphosis. I never thought about their migration journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly is just gorgeous!! A true beauty!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete