Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Summer Hat -- for Crafty Sentiments

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  I'm the hostess this time around.  For the next 2 weeks, I want to see your projects with a theme of "box".  You can make a box, decorate a box, make a box card -- anything to do with a box. 
Here's my inspiration for you:


This adorably sweet image from Crafty Sentiments Designs is 'My Summer Hat'.  I colored her with Copic markers, then used 2 sizes of a Spellbinders label die to cut her out.  



The box is a cutting file found on the Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge.  I cut it out on my Cricut Expression 2. The designer paper is also from Close To My Heart.  The crinkle ribbons on top are from 3 Girl JAM

I hope you join us the next two weeks for our 'box' challenge at Crafty Sentiments challenges

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:

Cheerful Stamp pad -- Remembering Summer

3 comments:

  1. She is Precious!! Adorable treat!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 119, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete