Monday, September 7, 2015

Not Just Cards Blog Hop! -- LOTS of Prizes!



BLOG HOP TIME



Its Not Just Cards
1st Birthday 
so to celebrate we are having a challenge and a 
BLOG HOP


If you have come to my blog without doing the hop you can


I am using an image from

I used an adorable image and made a card.  Here it is:


This Crafty Sentiments Designs image is a digi called "Little Friends".  I colored the digi with Copic markers.

The papers are from Graphic 45.  Dies used are from Craftin' Desert Divas.  The tie dye crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.

One lucky person who comments on my blog will win the image I have used. 
Good Luck.
Complete the hop to win lots of wonderful digis along the way!

23 comments:

  1. I love how you coloured the girl and all the layers of this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card! Beautiful colouring and I love that gorgeous ribbon! Thanks for a fun blog hop! I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll follow me too. Here's my blog:
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What for a super sweet Card
    Hugz
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog thru e-mail and am always amazed at the wonderful projects that you present.
    The little girl is darling.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's so pretty and I love how you've coloured her too. Bettinax x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image and lovely card. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Lovely design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, I love everything but the ribbon you have used it just so lush! I love that colour and I am drawn to it when supply shopping. I need it! even tho I dont use much ribbon, I still need it :-) Thank you so much for joining me at Not Just Cards, I love seeing your work and its a pleasure to know you and call you my friend. Hugs Lori XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation !! I love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those pretty colors! And what a sweet image! Great card!
    I am following you now and hope you can return the favor! I just started a blog in July and would love to have you follow me at http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com/2015/09/psalm-33-card.html. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and lovely image off to hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie your card is adorable. Love how you colored and designed with the digital stamp. This has been a great blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Best wishes Granmargaret (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute image and card too have a happy birthday and am really enjoying all the fab cards .

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really wonderful card!
    Happy 1st Birthday NJC.

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and lovely image. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, I am enjoying the blog hop. x

    ReplyDelete