Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What do Fishing and Christmas have in Common?

I'm starting today's post out with a riddle.  What do fishing and Christmas have in common?  Snapdragon Snippets!  I have two cards today, both from Snapdragon Snippets, both with a trio theme.

The first one I made with my BFF in mind.  I'm going to give it to her to give to her husband, the fisherman -- he'll like it!


This is the Goldfish Trio A6 Card found in the Snapdragon Snippets Store.  You can find it here in the Silhouette Design Store. The papers are all from Close To My Heart.

The second card is a trio Christmas card:


This is the Trees Trio A7 Card, found in the Snapdragon Snippets Store.   Papers from this card are also from Close to My Heart.

Come back often to check out the inspiration on the Snapdragon Snippets blog.  This is a very talented team!

No comments:

Post a Comment