Friday, December 18, 2015

Mistletoe Kisses -- for The East Wind

Are you looking for the Birthday Blog Hop?  Please Click HERE!
It's Friday, and it's New Release Day at The East Wind.  Today's image is called, "Under the Mistletoe".  It's perfect for the cat lover on your list!



I colored 'Under the Mistletoe' with Copic markers, then used several sizes of a Lifestyle Crafts circle die set to cut it out and back it.  

Backing paper, card stock, and glimmer tape is all from Close To My Heart.  The sentiment is computer generated. 

Join us at The East Wind's Facebook group to see what some of the other designers did with this same delightful image. 

Please follow me on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Well I was wondering how I missed this cutie! It's new! Very sweet image and card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete