Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Rose Fairy - for Crafty Sentiments

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.  This week, our theme is Anything Goes. Yeah!  I love Anything Goes challenges!

I used a New Release -- Isobel - Rose Fairy, to create this:


I colored Isobel - Rose Fairy with Copic markers.  Papers are digital, from the Echo Park Spring kit, purchased at Snap Click Supply.  I used various sizes of a Spellbinders die set to create the card.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  The card stock base is from Close To My Heart.

Today is first day of New Releases.  To see more, visit the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog each day, today-Friday.  The new releases will be available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store on Saturday, May 7.

I hope you can join in on our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

  1. The rose fairy is precious!! Awesome coloring!!Adorable card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete