Sunday, June 26, 2016

A Summertime Thank You

I had a bit of free time yesterday, so I created a card to enter in The Outlawz Progressive June Challenge.   This month's free image was provided by Beccy's Place.   I used the pre-colored image to create this:



I used a stitched die from Lawn Fawn to cut out the Gran's Chair Summer digi.  The card base and layers were created with a Spellbinders die set.  Papers for this card are digital.  I purchased them at Snap Click Supply -- Prima Sun Kiss.  There's some lace and crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM, and the sentiment is from a Spellbinders card kit.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Progressive Challenge -- June
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
Outlawz Saturday ala Mode -- Stitching, faux or real

1 comment: