Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Play the Music -- Crafty Sentiments Designs New Release

Woohoo!  It's New Release time at Crafty Sentiments Designs, and this time, there is a brand new character!  I have the privilege of being able to introduce you to Faith.  You will see Faith, in several new poses and styles, all week on the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations Blog.    All the New Releases will be available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store on June 11.  I can't wait!

Today, I introduce you to Faith - Play the Music, a rubber stamp that will be found in the Crafty Sentiments Designs store:


Faith - Play the Music - she is having so much fun, dance to the music!

I colored Faith with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from Whimsical Designs.  The dies are from Paper Wishes.  Papers are from Echo Park. 

I hope you check the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog for the next few days to see the rest of the new releases.  I'll be back on Thursday with another new Faith rubber stamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment