Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Sugi's Christmas Truffle -- for Lacy Sunshine

We're celebrating Christmas in June over on the Lacy Sunshine blog, with lots of adorable Christmas images being colored up and showcased.

I had the delightful privilege of using Sugi's Christmas Truffle, found in the Lacy Sunshine Store.



Here's a breakdown of the colors I used.

Starting with the skin --
E000, E00, E21, E34, R20
lips -- R22, R21

Hair -- YR24, Y21, E50

Truffle -- BG000, BG11, BG23, BG34
Berries -- R11, R12, R14, R17
Leaves -- YG03, YG63, YG67
Feathers -- R32, R35, R37
Shoe -- R32, R35, R37, C00, C03, C05
I wanted to pull in colors from the decorations on the hat and the truffle for the wings. 
Wings are -- BG000, BG11, R000, R00


Hat and coat -- G00, G02, G17, G19
Fur trim -- E30, E31, E33, E35, E37



The oval stitched dies are from Die-namics.  The snowflakes dies are from Lawn Fawn.  The snowflake edger die is from Cheery Lynn dies.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye.  

There's an Anything Goes challenge going on at the Lacy Sunshine blog.  Come join the fun!  If you haven't joined the Coloring Without Boundaries Facebook Group yet, please do!  I'm in awe of the talent and fun to be had in the group!  The same can be said for the Lacy Sunshine's Color N Craft Community Facebook group.

I also want to make sure you know of Heather Valentin's fabulous coloring books, available through Amazon.com and her wonderful coloring classes, available for purchase through her online store.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I wish you would be able to see my expression on this beauty!!you colored her so beautiful!! Stunning card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete