Friday, September 23, 2016

Special Thanks -- for Great Impressions Stamps

Happy Friday, fellow crafters!  I have a Friday flash back for you today for Great Impressions Stamps.  I'm sharing one of my favorite cards I've made since being on the design team.

I created this card in the spring, but I think this stamp is wonderful anytime of year!


I love this big, bold rubber stamp that is both image and sentiment in one.  It is Great Impressions Stamps G364 Spring Special Thanks.  

I colored G364 Spring Special Thanks with Copic markers, then used a variety of dies to create the card.  I cut the card base out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  The stick pin is from Prima Marketing. 

I'm forever in need of thank you cards, and I believe the recipient of this one will enjoy it anytime of year!

You'll find this fantastic stamp, and many many more in the Great Impressions Stamps store

2 comments: