Monday, November 21, 2016

Fabulous & Beautiful -- for MHKDesigns

Happy Monday, everyone!  A week ago today, I had my first chemo treatment.  Two weeks off, and I'll have another.  Interesting changes, this chemo makes in your body, but I'm plugging on!

Today starts a new challenge at MHKDesigns.  The Nov/December challenge is now underway.  There's an inspiration board you can use, or, if you use an MHKDesigns image, it's Anything Goes!!!

First, my card, then a pic of the inspiration board I used:

I used the MHKDesigns Fabulously Fall digital stamp set to create this card.  I colored the blackberry branch from the Fabulously Fall set with Lyra Rembrandt colored pencils.  The designer paper behind the image is an MHKDesigns digital paper -- Deck the Halls

Challenge inspiration board




I hope you join us this month at MHKDesigns!  I'd love to see what you make!


4 comments:

  1. I love the pretty color palette!!Beautiful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty, Julie!
    I hope you're feeling better for
    Thanksgiving. Have a good week and
    blessed holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep plugging along dear lady! Thinking of you and wishing you a happy holiday season. I'm so encouraged by your dedication to creativity! Big hugs from NC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, Julie! This is absolutely AMAZING! I adore the way you colored the image--the texture is totally perfect! Gorgeous card, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete