Friday, February 10, 2017

Each Day is a Blessing from God -- an MHKDesign New Release

Hello, and happy Friday!  Today is the day after chemo treatment #5.  I rarely feel good this day, so I scheduled this a couple days ago.  I usually lay pretty low the first few days after a treatment.  But, I have to get through this one and one more.  I can DO this!

Today is another New Release at MHKDesigns.  Easter isn't too far off --  never too early to start those projects!  Today's new release is perfect for Easter and Spring.  It's called, appropriately, Hoppy Easter



I colored the Hoppy Easter digital stamp set with Faber-Castell Polycolor pencils.  The sentiment, (and there are some great ones!) is part of the set.  The papers that I used to make this round card are from the Easter Flowers digital paper set.

Here's another view:

I used circle dies from Craftin' Desert Divas and Lifestyle Crafts to make this card.  The label die is from Hot Off the Press.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

MHKDesigns products used:


Have you joined the MHKDesigns monthly challenge yet?  It's Anything Goes, if you use an MHKDesigns product. You still have lots of time to enter -- it goes until the end of the month.  Come join the fun!  I'd love to see what you make!  Check out the MHKDesigner and Friends Facebook group, too. There's lots of great inspiration there!


5 comments:

  1. Julie, this is a gorgeous card and brings hope that there will be a spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bold and beautiful card, Julie! Best wishes while you are getting your chemo treatments. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! I love this card! I love the paper choices its so bright and cheery ...looks just like spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally springtime fresh! I am in LOVE with this color combo and the awesome texture from the patterned papers! LOVE it! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete