Monday, April 3, 2017

Bloom -- for Path of Positivity

It's the first Monday of April, which means it's time for a new challenge on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. The optional theme this month is The Beauty of Nature, or you can link up any positive themed project.

Here's my Beauty of Nature entry:



I love to color roses, and this one from this month's guest sponsor, Sparkle N Sprinkle, was a joy to color. I used Copic markers on it, then fussy cut it out.  The shaped card was a design I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The papers and sentiment -- all digital - are from Paper Whimsies

The challenge at Path of Positivity Challenge blog goes a month.  You have until April 30 to join in on The Beauty of Nature.  

3 comments:

  1. Julie, that is beautiful. I love roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that sentiment over the rose! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that sentiment over the rose! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete