Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Spring! for Crafty Sentiments Designs

Hello, and happy Tuesday!  April is quickly winding down.  Today starts the last challenge of the month at Crafty Sentiments Designs. This week's theme, always a favorite, is 'Anything Goes'!  Come join us!


I used the Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp, I Love Butterflies to create this card.  She is colored with Copic markers.  The card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a design I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The frame dies are from Lawn Fawn.   The Crafty Sentiments Butterfly girl is ready for Spring, isn't she? I know I am!

I hope you join in on the challenge and the fun this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.  I'd love to see what you make, we have great prizes, and Anything goes is as easy as it gets!  

1 comment: