Saturday, June 17, 2017

Be Like a Giraffe -- for Imagine That! Digistamp

Ha! Giraffe cards 2 days in a row on my blog.  I have a theme going here!  Giraffe patterned paper 2 days in a row, too.  What are the chances?

Today, I'm featuring a coffee-drinking giraffe who is very wise, and he's from Imagine That! Digistamp.  This Giraffe With Coffee set can be your free if you enter this month's challenge at the Imagine That! Creative Playground.  All you ned to do is use an Imagine That! Digistamp image and the set is yours.  He's too cute!  Go for it!


I used the pre-colored image of the Giraffe with Coffee set, and one of the fun sentiments that came with the set.  The giraffe patterned papers are also from Imagine That! Digistamp.

I cut the card base out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The sun is from a file found there, too.  The bronze shimmer trim is from Close To My Heart. 

Imagine That! Digistamp products used: 




I hope you can join in on the challenge this month in the Creative Playground!  You have until June 30 to try and win this set. 

1 comment: