Friday, June 2, 2017

Botanical Thank You -- for Pickled Potpourri

Hello, and happy Friday!  June already.  Wow! 

I've been working on thank you cards and using watercolor mediums.  I have a card to share with you today using the fabulous Pickled Potpourri Botanical Minis and artist crayons.  I also used some digital papers from the Pickled Potpourri shop for the designer papers in the background.
  


Here's a close up of the image.  This is one of 4 that comes in the Botanical Minis digital set. The sentiment is one of many beautiful ones in the Rose Sentiment Digital Set


The papers I used were Pickled Potpourri Distressed Black & White.



I hope this card inspires you to try the fantastic digis  and papers at Pickled Potpourris Designs.  There is truly something for everyone in the store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment