Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Celebrate Wine Bottle Box -- for Simply Crafty SVG's

Happy Valentine's Day!  The day to celebrate love and friendship and relationships is upon us.

Today is also the first time I am posting for Simply Crafty SVG's.  I recently discovered the Simply Crafty SVG store and fell in love with Sandy's designs -- easy to construct, look great, easy to follow tutorials, plenty of freebies -- what's not to love, right?  If you haven't discovered Simply Crafty SVG's yet, check it out for yourself!  

I thought today, being Valentine's Day, would be a great day to showcase this Wine Bottle Box:



I cut out all the pieces for this Wine Bottle Box, then glued the panels of the box (flowered paper) to the sea foam card stock.  Not all wine bottles are created equal.  I believe the neck on this bottle is particularly short.  I needed to do some altering of the original pattern, cutting down the width of both the card stock and the designer paper, but adding a 1/2 inch to the length of both of them.

The tags come with some print and cut options.  I chose to stamp my own and add a die cut wine glass that I thought fit the theme to perfection.  A champagne colored ribbon woven through the Wine Bottle Box, tied in a bow, and my project is complete. 



You'll be seeing more awesome Simply Crafty SVG's projects from me as time goes on.  In the meantime, don't forget to check out the Simply Crafty SVG's store for yourself. If your hurry, all Valentine's Day files are 20% off! 



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday  -- pink or red challenge
Inspiration Desitnation -- ATG, optional twist, real stamp ("celebrate" is a real, clear stamp)
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. Julie that is a great covering for the wine!!! Love your tag. Have a wonderful Valentines - you are so sweet and you deserve a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your choice of paper is so pretty! Lovely project, Julie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this project! I would enjoy receiving a bottle of wine in a wrapper like this! I love that paper you chose.

    Mike
    Dezinesbyem
    dezinesbyem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete